· Taylor Pool will be opening for 2020 starting on June 15th! Due to COVID-19 and the inability to run lifeguard training classes because of COVID-19, the Fairgrounds Aquatic Center will be closed for the 2020 season. Below is information on the opening of Taylor Pool.
Taylor Pool Opening Information:
Open dates: June 15-August 23
Open 10am-8pm Monday-Saturday
Open 10am-6pm Sunday
Swimmers need to leave the facility after each session.
10:00-10:50am Adult Lap Swim/Water walking session
11:00-11:50am Adult Lap Swim/Water walking session
12:00- 2:00pm Open Swim session
2:30-4:30pm Open Swim session
4:45-5:45pm Lap Swim session
6:00-8:00pm Open Swim session
Closed at 6pm on Sunday’s
· $2.00 per person per session. Season passes will not be sold this year and no free passes will be accepted.
· Swimmers need to leave after each session and repay if they plan to attend another session.
· The pool and splash pad will be open to a maximum of 150 patrons per open swim session. This number may be decreased or increased throughout the season.
· Certain pool features may be closed without notice such as slides and concessions.
· Showers and locker rooms will have limited access, plan for a limit of 10 minutes when in the locker room.
· Please come ready to swim.
· Drinking fountains/bubblers will not be available, so please bring drinking water in a non-glass container, or bottled water is available at the concession stand.
· Please bring exact change when paying.
· Deck chairs will not be available, please bring your own small folding chair if desired.
Enhanced COVID-19 procedures:
· Plexi-glass dividers will be present at all public facing counters.
· Practice social distancing and maintain 6 feet of distance whenever possible.
· Increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting facilities. Especially high touch surfaces.
· Stay home if you are feeling ill.
· Per CDC recommendations, wear a face covering when you are able to.
· Practice proper handwashing by washing your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
· Due to Social distancing guidelines, please plan to leave the facility in the case of inclement weather.